"I'm a doctor, not a mechanic."
- -- "The Doomsday Machine", when asked if he had heard of
the idea of a doomsday machine.
"I'm a doctor, not an escalator."
- -- "Friday's Child", when asked to help the very pregnant
Ellen up a steep incline.
"I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer."
- -- Devil in the Dark", when asked to patch up the Horta.
"I'm a doctor, not an engineer."
- -- "Mirror, Mirror", when asked by Scotty for help in
Engineering aboard the ISS Enterprise.
"I'm a doctor, not a coalminer."
- -- "The Empath", on being beneath the surface of Minara 2.
"I'm a surgeon, not a psychiatrist."
- -- "City on the Edge of Forever", on Edith Keeler's remark
that Kirk talked strangely.
"I'm no magician, Spock, just an old country doctor."
- -- "The Deadly Years", to Spock while trying to cure the
aging effects of the rogue comet near Gamma Hydra 4.
"What am I, a doctor or a moonshuttle conductor?"
- -- "The Corbomite Maneuver", when Kirk rushed off from a
physical exam to answer the alert.